عنوان مقاله [English]
In order to experience grafting technique and production of composite tea plants, this research was conducted in a randomized block design with nine treatments in three replications at Shahid Eslami tea research station. In this research three genotype consists of promissing clone 100, selected clone 2021 and a foriegn clone (DN) were used as either stock or scion. Qualitative factors sush as total polyphenols, polyphenol oxidase and peroxidase enzyme rate as well as protein content in the nearest leaves to the grafting union were measured in both grafted treatments and ungrafted clones (controls). Also quantitative traits such as dry matter, plant height, number of leaf, stem diameter and percentage of viability were measured after grafting as well as cuttings without grafting (control). Results showed that the success rate was significantly differences (p≤0.001). Also the result for total polyphenol, polyphenol oxidase enzyme and protein showed significant differences (p≤0.001) between grafted and cuttings plants. The success rate of cuttings in all cases were more than grafting. Among grafted plants, grafting of clone 100 on clone DN (100/DN) showed %56 success. Dry matter percentage, plant height, leaf number and stem diameter between grafted plants and cuttings was not significant. Mean comparison showed that the highest amount of total polyphenol belongs to grafted plant 100/2021 with %13.75 and lowest one (%10.42) was observed in clone 100 (control). The highest amount of protein was observed in grafted plant (DN/2021) and the lowest percentage of protein was observed in cutting plants (DN) having protein conteuts of %13.5 and % 9, respectively.
1- معزی، غ. 1388. چای در گذر زمان: بیوشیمی و تکنولوژی فراوری چای از آغاز تاکنون. تهران. نشر علمی آبزیان. 350 صفحه.
2. Adam, J. W., Nellson, C. I. and Sharp, R. E. 1992. Peroxidase activity in the leaf elongation zone of tall activity in genotypes differing in length of the elongation zone. Plant Physiol. 99: 872-878.
3. Balasubramanian, L., Natto, A. and Parathira, j. S. 2010. Unique graft combination of tea, Cr-6017/UPASI-9. Curr. Sci. 98(11): 1508-1517.
4. Bradford, M. M. 1976. A rapid and sensitive method for the quantitation of microgeram quantities of protein utilizing the principale of protein- dye binding. Anal. Biochem. 72: 248-254.
5. Constabel, C. P. and Barbehenn, R. 2008. Defensive roles of polyphenol oxidase in plants, induced plant resistance to herbivory. pp: 253-270. In: Schaller A (ed) Induced plant resistance to herbivory. Dordrecht, Springer Netherlands.
6. Da Silva, E. S., de Menezes, D. V. and da Silva, E. G. 2016. Different methods of grafting and activity of antioxidant enzymes in tomato. Agrária - Revista Brasileira de Ciências Agrárias. 11(4): 267-271.
7. Deloire, A. and Hebant, C. 1982. Peroxidase activity and lignification at the interfase between stock and scion of compatible and incompatible grafts of Capsicum on Lycopersicum. Ann. Bot. 49: 887-891.
8. Fernández-Garcia, N., Carvajal, M. and Olmos, E. 2004. Graft union formation in tomato plants: peroxidase and catalase involvement. Ann. Bot. 93(1): 53-60.
9. Gulen, H., Polat, M., Celik, M. and Eris, A. 2005. Cambial isoperoxidases related to graft compatibility in pear-quince graft combinations. Turk. J. Agric. For. 29: 83-89.
10. Huang, Y., Sheng, J., Yang, F. and Hu, Q. 2007. Effect of enzyme inactivation by microwave and oven heating on preservation quality of green tea. J. Food Eng. 78(2): 687-692.
11. Jogaiah, S., Maske, S. R. and Upadhyay, A. 2014. Rootstock induced changes in enzymes activity and biochemical constituents during bubreak in ‘Thompson Seedless’ grapevine. Vitis. 53 (2): 57-64.
12. Kathiravetpillai, A. 1988. Stock-Scion relationships in clonal tea. Pp: 165-172. In: Proceedings of the Regional Tea (Scientific) Conference: 19-21 Jan. BMICH, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
13. Kawaguchi, M. and Taji, A. 2005. Anatomy and physiology of graft incompatibility in sturt, pea (Swaainsona Formosa), an Australian native plant. In: international symposium on new floricultural crops ISHS. Acta Hortic. 683.
14. Lee, J. M., Kubota, C., Tsao, S. J., Hoyos Echevarria, P., Morra, L. and Oda, M. 2010. Current status of vegetable grafting: diffusion, grafting techniques, automation. Sci. Hortic. 127 (2): 93-105.
15. Mulky M. J. and Sharma, V. S. 1993. Tea culture: processing and marketing, Bomby: Oxford and IBH. 355 p.
16. Nimal Punyasiri, P. A., Jeganathan, B., Dananjaya Kottawa-Arachchi, J., Mahasen, A. B., Ranatunga, I., Sarath, B., Abeysinghe, M., Kumudini Gunasekare, T. and Rathnayake and Bandara, B. M. 2015. New sample preparation method for quantification of phenolic compounds of tea (Camellia sinensis L. Kuntze): A polyphenol rich plant. Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry. http:// dx.doi. org/ 10. 1155/2015/964341.
17. Pallemulla, D., Shanmugarajah, S. and Kathiravetpillai, A. 1992. Effect of grafting fresh cuttings on yield and drought resistance in tea. Sri Lanka J. Tea Sci. 61 (2): 45-50.
18. Pourcel, L., Routaboul, J. M., Cheynier, V., Lepiniec, L. and Debeaujon, I. 2006. Flavonoid oxidation in plants: from biochemical properties to physiological functions. T. Plant Sci.12 (1): 29-36.
19. Ramkumar, S., Suresh kumar, P., Sudhakar, G., Anitha, J., Geetha, S., Mohankumar, P. and Kanniappan Gopalakrishnan, V. 2016. Biochemical and molecular analysis of Camellia sinensis (L.) O. Kuntze tea from the selected P/11/15 clone. J. Genet. Eng. Biotechnol. 14: 69-75.
20. Ramos, D. E. 1998. Walnut Production Manual. University of California. 316 p.
22. Rongting, X. 1993. A study on the uniting process of walnut grafting and the factors affecting. Acta Hortic. 311:160-172.
23. Rongting, X. and Pinghai, D. 1990. Theory and practice of walnut grafting. Acta Hortic. 284: 69-89.
24. Stanisavljevic, M. and Mitrovic, M. 1997. Effect of variety on successfull grafting and development of nursery trees of walnut. Acta Hortic. 442: 281-283.
25. Tahardi, J. S., Riyadi, I. and Dodd, W. A. 2003. Enhancement of somatic embryo development and plant let recovery in Camellia sinensis by temporary liquid immersion. J. Bioteknolo. Pertan. 8: 1-7.
26. Telles, C. A., Biasi, L. A., Mindêllo Neto, U. R., Deschamps, C. 2009. Fenóistotais Peroxidase e suas relações com a compatibilidade de mudas de pessegueiro interenxertadas. Ciência Agrotecnol. 33 (1):86-9.
28. Ze-sheng, Y., Yao-guo, Q. and Yan-hui, H. 2008. Effects of Graft on Activities of Three Protective Enzymes of Bitter Gourd under Waterlogging. Northera Hortic. 12: 69.